Clinical Trial to Compare the Pharmacokinetics of TAH Tablet in Comparison to the Co-administration of Telmisartan, Amlodipine and Hydrochlorothiazide in Healthy Male Volunteers
This trial has been completed.
|Treatments||tah tablet (telmisartan/amlodipine besylate/hydrochlorothiazide), twynsta(telmisartan+amlodipine besylate), hydrochlorothiazide|
|Sponsor||IlDong Pharmaceutical Co Ltd|
|Start date||January 2016|
|End date||April 2016|
|Trial size||40 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT02739672, ID-TAH-102|
randomized, open-label, single dose, replicate crossover clinical trial to compare the pharmacokinetics of TAH tablet in comparison to the co-administration of telmisartan, amlodipine and hydrochlorothiazide in healthy male volunteers
|Intervention model||crossover assignment|
time frame: Hour 0 (Pre-dose), Hour 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 24, 48, 72, 96, 144(Total 18 points)
time frame: Hour 0 (Pre-dose), Hour 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 24, 48, 72, 96, 144 (Total 18 points)
Male participants from 19 years up to 55 years old.
- Healthy male volunteers aged 19 to 55 years
- body mass index (BMI) of 17.5-30.5kg/m2 and weigh more than 55kg
- Subject does not have congenital or chronic disease and is without pathologic symptom or finding on medical exam.
- Subject was determined eligible according to the results of clinical laboratory tests like serum test, hematologic test, blood chemistry test, urine test etc. and vital signs, electrocardiography, physical exam etc. performed during the screening exam. 5) willing and able to provide written informed consent
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at time of dosing)
- A subject with a history of gastrointestinal disease or surgery (except simple appendectomy or repair of hernia), which can influence the absorption of the study drug
- History of regular alcohol consumption (> 210 g/week) within the 6 months before the screening visit.
- Subjects who take the medication involved in other clinical trials or bioequivalence tests within three months before the first dose medication characters.
- Seated systolic blood pressure <100mmHg or ≥ 150 mmHg , or diastolic blood pressure of <600mmHg or ≥ 100mmHg at the screening visit
- History of alcohol or drug abuse within the 12 months before the screening visit
- Subjects who treated with metabolizing enzyme inducers or inhibitors such as barbitals within 30days prior to the first dosing.
- Smoker who smoke more than 20 cigarettes per day
- Subjects who take ethical the count or over the count medicine within 10days before the first investigational product administration.
- Blood Subjects who do the whole blood donation within two months or component blood donation within 1month prior to the first dosing.
- Subjects who can increase risk due to clinical test and administration of drugs or has Severe grade / chronic medical, mental condition or abnormal laboratory result that may interfere with the analysis of test results.
- Subject with known for hypersensitivity reaction to TWYNSTA TAB or dihydropyridine derivatives
- Subject with known for hypersensitivity reaction to thiazide diuretics or Sulfonamides
- Patients with biliary obstructive disorder
- Patients receiving other drugs that affect RAAS such as Angiotensin Receptor Blocker(ARB), ACE inhibitors or aliskiren
- Combination with aliskiren in Diabetic patient or moderate to severe renal insufficient subjects (glomerular filtration rate<60mL/min/1.73m2)
- Patients with severe hepatic impairment
- Patients with severe aortic stenosis
- Patients with history of shock
- Patients with anuria
- Patients with acute or severe renal failure
- Patients with hyponatraemia hypokalemia
- Patients with Addison's disease
- Patients with hypercalcemia of malignancy
- Who has Galactose intolerance, LAPP lactose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption or genetic disorders
- Test subjects who is not willing or unable to comply with guidelines described in this protocol
- A person who is not determined unsuitable to participate in this test by the researchers
|Official title||A Randomized, Open-label, Single Dose, Replicate Crossover Clinical Trial to Compare the Pharmacokinetics of TAH Tablet in Comparison to the Co-administration of Telmisartan, Amlodipine and Hydrochlorothiazide in Healthy Male Volunteers|
Call for more information