Evaluate EGFR Mutation Status and Impact Factors in North China
This trial is active, not recruiting.
|Condition||non-small cell lung cancer|
|Treatment||no intervention methods|
|Start date||December 2015|
|End date||March 2017|
|Trial size||3000 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT02620657, 11224|
Approximately 3000 advanced NSCLC patients, who fulfil the inclusion/exclusion criteria, will be recruited by 30 sites in North China.
The patients with advanced NSCLC who have the medical records from Jan 1st 2014 to Dec 31st 2014 will be recruited .
To investigate the proportion of advanced NSCLC patients who performed EGFR mutation test
time frame: 2014.01.01-2014.12.31
Male or female participants of any age.
- Histological or cytological confirmed NSCLC;
- Patients were diagnosed with advanced NSCLC from Jan 1st 2014 to Dec 31st 2014;
- Researchers should collect the records of consecutive NSCLC patients in each site.
- Any patients without NSCLC diagnosis;
- Any patients which were diagnosed with advanced NSCLC before Jan 1st 2014 or after Dec 31st 2014.
|Official title||A Retrospective Study on Real-world EGFR Mutation Testing Practice Status and Impact Factors in Patients With Advanced NSCLC in North China|
|Principal investigator||CHENG NA Ying, Dr.|
|Description||Approximately 3000 advanced NSCLC patients will be recruited , and the medical information of recruited patients must be recorded in the hospital electronic system from Jan 1st 2014 to Dec 31st 2014 .The study will focus on the EGFR testing rate in adenocarcinoma patients，so the collecting data for non-adenocarcinoma patients will be controlled in less than 10% for each site.|
Call for more information