the"Fuzzing" Therapy of TCM to Improve the Survival Quality of Early-stage NSCLC by Intervening the CTCs
This trial is active, not recruiting.
|Condition||non-small cell lung cancer(nsclc)|
|Treatments||jinfukang, cisplatin, pemetrexed|
|Sponsor||Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine|
|Start date||June 2015|
|End date||June 2018|
|Trial size||200 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT02603003, LB20151106, Longhua Hospital, TJH20151021|
Metastasis is the leading cause of death in patients with lung cancer, and circulating tumor cells(CTCs) play a key role in the process of distant metastasis. The investigators' study will elaborate the clinical significance of CTCs intervented by Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM) in lung cancer from the diagnosis and clinical staging,metastasis and recurrence, individual treatment and prognosis and so on, in order to provide a new direction for the treatment of lung cancer.
|Endpoint classification||safety/efficacy study|
|Intervention model||parallel assignment|
|Masking||single blind (subject)|
time frame: The progression disease is assessed based on CT or PET-CT every six months from date of randomization and the endpoints is the date of first documented progression or date of death due to lung cancer,assessed up to Two years.
Circulating Tumor Cell
time frame: 24months
time frame: Two years
Male or female participants from 18 years up to 80 years old.
- Complete resection was accepted in IIa ~ Ⅲa stage, and the pathological changes could confirmed as non small cell lung cancer patients;
- Patients receiving chemotherapy for the first time in 6 weeks after surgery;
- Age from 18 Years to 70 Years;
- The liver and renal function were normal,and no other disease.
- Patients compliance is good ang can understand the situation of this study and signed informed consent
- Patients without clear pathological diagnosis;
- The expected survival period is morn than 6 months;
- Patients with serious diseases such as heart, liver, kidney and hematopoietic system;
- Patients with pregnancy or lactation;
- Persons with a history of less control.
|Official title||A Study on the"Fuzzing"Therapy Promoted Immune Reconstitution to Improve the Survival of Early-stage Lung Cancer After Surgical Operation|
|Description||Metastasis is the leading cause of death in patients with lung cancer, and circulating tumor cells play a key role in the process of distant metastasis.In recent years, research results have shown that CTCs may become a emerging marker and new target in the treatment of lung cancer. The investigators' study will elaborate the clinical significance of CTCs intervented by TCM in lung cancer from the diagnosis and clinical staging,metastasis and recurrence, individual treatment and prognosis and so on, in order to provide a new direction for the treatment of lung cancer.|
Call for more information