Multicenter and Prospective Clinical Registry Study of Autoimmune Encephalitis in China
This trial is active, not recruiting.
|Condition||autoimmune encephlitis in china|
|Sponsor||Beijing Tongren Hospital|
|Start date||May 2015|
|End date||May 2017|
|Trial size||400 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT02561260, 2014-1-1101-2|
In recent years, more and more previously thought to be unknown encephalitis was found to be a specific antigen associated encephalitis，but because of the lack of recognition in the clinic, usually been misdiagnosed as other causes of encephalitis. Therefore, it is urgent to establish a database of autoimmune encephalitis in Chinese population. The prospective clinical trial of atutoimmune encephalitis in China, by screening the autoimmune encephalitis associated antibody and summarizing the cases analysis, in order to provide evidence for clinical diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune encephalitis.
|Observational model||case control|
time frame: 30days
Male or female participants at least 6 months old.
- Older than 6 months.
- Encephalopathy symptoms (change of mental state and consciousness level) persist for more than 24 hours;
- At least one or more clinical features of the followings: fever, epilepsy, focal neurological deficiency symptoms, changes in CSF(cerebrospinal fluid inflammatory), changes in EEG (electroencephalogram), radiographic abnormalities;
- Clinical suspected encephalitis, but conventional detected methods cannot make etiology clear.
- Signed the informed consent.
- Infants less than 6 months;
- The metabolic encephalopathy;
- Infectious encephalitis with clear pathogen clinically, referring the specific pathogenic microorganisms, including: bacteria, virus, fungus, parasite, spirochete and so on;
- Non-infectious encephalitis with clear diagnosis clinically, including: multiple sclerosis, neuromyelitis optic, acute disseminated encephalomyelitis and so on.
Call for more information