A Study Evaluating the Sonendo GentleWave™ System
This trial is active, not recruiting.
|Treatment||sonendo gentlewave™ system|
|Start date||April 2015|
|End date||April 2017|
|Trial size||20 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT02478723, CS-08|
A post market, observational study evaluating the treatment of 1st and 2nd molars indicated for root canal therapy and treated with the Sonendo GentleWave System and obturated with CPoint and BC Sealer in at least one canal.
Subject teeth that are healed or are healing at the twenty-four month follow-up visit.
time frame: 24 months
Male or female participants at least 18 years old.
- The patient is 18 years of age or older
- The subject tooth has been treated for root canal therapy with the Sonendo GentleWave System and obturated with CPoint and BC Sealer in at least one canal
- The subject tooth is a 1st or 2nd molar
- Vertical fracture, horizontal fracture, or perforation extending below the Cemento-Enamel Junction (CEJ) of the subject tooth
- Subject tooth having previous or attempted pulpectomy or root canal therapy
|Official title||An Observational Study Evaluating the Sonendo GentleWave™ System and the EndoTechnologies CPoint™ Obturation for Treatment of Molar Teeth Requiring Root Canal Therapy|
Call for more information