Long-term Study of DSP-5423P in Patients With Schizophrenia
This trial is active, not recruiting.
|Sponsor||Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.|
|Start date||December 2014|
|End date||July 2017|
|Trial size||200 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT02335658, D4904040, JapicCTI-152765|
The study evaluates the long term safety of DSP-5423P in patients with schizophrenia.
|Intervention model||single group assignment|
Adverse events and adverse drug reactions, etc.
time frame: week 52
Male or female participants at least 18 years old.
- Patients who have schizophrenia diagnosed by DSM-5, diagnostic criteria
- Patients who are aged 18 years or older at informed consent
- Patient understands the objectives and procedures of the study and who provide written voluntarily consent to participate in the study, etc.
- Patients who fall under a contraindication listed in the LONASEN® package insert
- Patients with Parkinson disease, etc.
|Official title||Long-term Study of DSP-5423P in Patients With Schizophrenia <Phase 3>|
Call for more information