Adhese One F Upgrade in Direct Filling Therapy
This trial is active, not recruiting.
|Treatment||adhese one f upgrade|
|Sponsor||Ivoclar Vivadent AG|
|Start date||June 2012|
|End date||June 2015|
|Trial size||28 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT02175368, AOFU 2012|
Investigation on the clinical performance of a new dental adhesive when used in direct filling therapy after phosphoric acid etching.
Hypothesis: The new adhesive shows an acceptable clinical performance and allows a good filling quality.
|Intervention model||single group assignment|
Adhese One F Upgrade (AOFU) is administered after phosphoric acid etching (etch-and-rinse protocol).
Number of participants with clinical success
time frame: 1 week
time frame: 1 week, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years
Male or female participants from 18 years up to 65 years old.
- indication for class I or II filling
- max. 2 restorations per patient
- vital teeth
- sufficient language skills
- dry working field cannot be established
- if the patient is known to be allergic to any of the materials` ingredients
- severe systemic diseases
- non-vital or pulpitic teeth
- indication for indirect restoration
|Official title||Clinical Evaluation of AdheSE One F Upgrade in Direct Filling Therapy|
|Principal investigator||Arnd Peschke, Dr.|
Call for more information