Evaluation of the Performance of the CleanC System
This trial is active, not recruiting.
|Treatment||motus gi cleanc device|
|Sponsor||Motus GI Medical Technologies Ltd|
|Start date||July 2014|
|End date||October 2015|
|Trial size||6 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT02161536, CP-MCC-SA-0214|
The purpose of this study is evaluate the Motus GI Colon Cleansing system performance.
|Intervention model||single group assignment|
The count and percentage of colon segments BBPS>=2
time frame: Following the colonoscopic procedure- Up to 24 hours.
Male or female participants from 18 years up to 75 years old.
- Subjects in the age range of 18-75 years
- Subjects with BMI within the range of 18.5-35
- Subject is willing to sign informed consent form
- Active or severe IBD
- Subjects with severe diverticulitis \ diverticular disease (known or detected)
- Known or detected colonic stenosis
- Known or detected bowel obstruction
- History of prior colon surgery
- ASA≥IV (sever systemic disease)
- Sever Renal insufficiency
- Sever Liver insufficiency
- Contraindication for "colonoscopy" anesthesia \ sedation \ prep agent pregnancy
- Subjects with altered mental status/inability to provide informed consent
- Subject has a condition or is in a situation which in the investigators opinion may put the subject at significant risk, may confound the study results, or may interfere significantly
Call for more information