the Effect of Danhong Injection on Microcirculation in the Treatment of Patients With STEMI After the PTCA Surgery.
This trial is active, not recruiting.
|Treatments||danhong injection, normal saline|
|Sponsor||Beijing Bozhiyin T&S Co., Ltd.|
|Start date||March 2014|
|End date||December 2015|
|Trial size||180 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT02158559, DH-140318-01|
This study focused on the effect of Danhong injection on microcirculation in the treatment of patients with STEMI(ST-elevation myocardical infarction) after the PTCA surgery.
|Endpoint classification||safety/efficacy study|
|Intervention model||parallel assignment|
|Masking||double blind (subject, investigator)|
After 7 days surgery used magnetic resonance assessed myocardial perfusion and myocardial function.
time frame: 1 week
Male or female participants from 18 years up to 75 years old.
- Clinically definite or laboratory-supported diagnosis of STEMI ,with the indication of PTCA surgery.
- Agreed to join in the study and signed the inform consent form.
- Cardiogenic shock , Killip III-IV degree , papillary muscle rupture , septal perforation , episodes of ventricular tachycardia and ventricular fibrillation after electrical cardioversion , temporary pacemaker implanted AVB III degree.
- Past history of PCI and CABG
- Acute or chronic infectious diseases(for example severe pneumonia);
- Recent history of hemorrhagic stroke(within six months)
- Combined with liver and kidney dysfunction;
- History of valvular heart disease;
- Congenital heart disease or Pulmonary hypertension;
- All kinds of history of cardiomyopathy;
- Bleeding and other thrombotic diseases;
- Severe anemia , thrombocytopenia , Other diseases of the blood system;
- Cancer , Autoimmune disease , All kinds of the patients who use the glucocorticoid and immunosuppressor;
- Menstrual period women, pregnant women and lactating women, pregnancy test positive or recent family planning.
|Official title||A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center Clinical Trial of the Effect of Danhong Injection on Microcirculation in the Treatment of Patients With STEMI(ST- Elevation Myocardical Infarction) After the PTCA Surgery.|
|Description||Research Topic. - A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center clinical trial of the effect of Danhong Injection on microcirculation in the treatment of patients with STEMI(ST- elevation myocardical infarction) after the PTCA surgery. Research Purpose. - This study focused on the effect of Danhong injection on microcirculation in the treatment of patients with STEMI(ST-elevation myocardical infarction) after the PTCA surgery. Research design. - A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center clinical trial.|
Call for more information