A Study of Docetaxel and Lobaplatin Versus Docetaxel and Carboplatin Combination Regimen in Patients With Platinum-sensitive (>6 Months) Relapsed Ovarian Cancer
This trial is active, not recruiting.
|Condition||recurrent ovarian cancer|
|Start date||March 2013|
|End date||February 2015|
|Trial size||200 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT01851746, CHB2013|
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the effectiveness and security of lobaplatin combined with docetaxel in treatment of the sensitive recurrent ovarian cancer.
|Observational model||case control|
Evidence of the effectiveness and security of lobaplatin combined with docetaxel in treatment of the sensitive recurrent ovarian cancer.
time frame: from pre-chemotherapy to 4-6 weeks post-chemotherapy
Female participants from 18 years up to 70 years old.
- age between 18 and 70 years old
- singed the information consent form
- Expected survival time >3 months
- Recurrence for at least 6 months after receiving initial platinum-based chemotherapy and without cytoreductive surgery indications.
- Recurrence within 6 months after receiving initial platinum-based chemotherapy
- without radiographic evidence for tumor recurrence
- receiving other chemotherapy, hormone therapy, immunotherapy, or radiation therapy
|Official title||A Study of Docetaxel and Lobaplatin vs. Docetaxel and Carboplatin Combination Regimen in Patients With Platinum-sensitive (>6 Months) Relapsed Ovarian Cancer|
Call for more information