A Retrospective Study of Actifuse Synthetic Bone Graft Versus Other Bone Graft Substitutes in Patients Requiring Lumbar Fusion
This trial is active, not recruiting.
|Collaborator||Baxter Healthcare Corporation|
|Start date||January 2013|
|End date||August 2015|
|Trial size||100 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT01833962, 001-3708|
The purpose of this study is to assess fusion status in patients who underwent spinal fusion with Actifuse synthetic bone graft versus other bone graft material (including autograft) in achieving lumbar spinal fusion.
Patients who recieved Actifuse synthetic bone brafting material
Achievement of fusion prior to or at 12 months postoperatively
time frame: 6 - 12 months year
Male or female participants at least 18 years old.
- Any patient 18 years of age or older
- Patients with a minimum follow up of 1 year
- Patients who have previously undergone TLIF, PLIF,PLF, XLIF procedures
- Patients under the age of 18
- Any patient with less than 1 year of follow up history at the time of first data analysis
- Any patient that the primary investigator deems as an unfit candidate
|Official title||A Retrospective Study of Actifuse Synthetic Bone Graft Versus Other Bone Graft Substitutes in Patients Requiring Lumbar Fusion|
|Principal investigator||William B Dasher, MD|
Call for more information