Imaging of Dissection of the Descending Aorta
This trial is active, not recruiting.
|Condition||dissection of the descending aorta|
|Treatment||tep-18fdg for every patient after aortic dissection|
|Sponsor||Assistance Publique - Hôpitaux de Paris|
|Collaborator||Institut National de la Santé Et de la Recherche Médicale, France|
|Start date||May 2011|
|End date||December 2015|
|Trial size||89 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT01648881, 2011-A00238-33, P 100505|
Patients with dissection of the descending aorta will be followed up according to a precise timeline.
Male or female participants at least 18 years old.
- 18 years
- Seen for dissection of the descending aorta
- Dissection of the descending aorta within the last three months
- Affiliation to social security
- Signed informed consent
- intervention programmed in relation with dissection of the descending aorta
- Pregnant female
- Adults without legal capacity
|Official title||Dissection of Aorta: Descending Part, Imaging|
|Principal investigator||Guillaume JONDEAU|
|Description||NMR baseline A PET Scanner will be performed minimum 3 months post dissection 6 months and every year during three years after PET scanner : CT scanner and blood sample|
Call for more information