Successful Pregnancy and Delivery After AOA
This trial is active, not recruiting.
|Treatments||calcium ionophore, strontium chloride (srcl2)|
|Sponsor||Maria Fertility Hospital|
|Start date||May 2007|
|End date||September 2011|
|Trial size||100 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT01595815, GJHS120509DK|
Artificial oocyte activation with strontium chloride or calcium ionophore improves fertilization, embryo quality, pregnancy and delivery rate in women who showed complete fertilization failure or low fertilization rates
|Endpoint classification||safety/efficacy study|
|Intervention model||parallel assignment|
time frame: 18 hours
time frame: 3 Days
Pregnancy and Implantation rates
time frame: 2 months
Assessment of Infant health care
time frame: birth and at 3, 6, 12, 24, 36, 60, and 72 months
Female participants from 20 years up to 45 years old.
- Fertilization rate was less than 30% after conventional ICSI.
- Fertilization rate was less than 50% after ICSI with calcium ionophore.
- Repeated complete fertilization failure or low fertilization rates following ICSI in previous cycles
- Fertilization rate was more than 30% after conventional ICSI
- Fertilization rate was more than 50% after ICSI with calcium ionophore.
- Successful pregnancy and delivery after ICSI in previous cycles
|Official title||Successful Pregnancy and Delivery After AOA in Couples With Repeated Complete Fertilization Failure or Low Fertilization Rates|
Call for more information