The Changes of CD4+T Lymphocyte Subsets in Septic Patients
This trial is active, not recruiting.
|Conditions||sepsis, sirs(systemic inflammatory response syndrome)|
|Sponsor||Chinese PLA General Hospital|
|Start date||August 2011|
|End date||March 2012|
|Trial identifier||NCT01494389, 20111013-008|
The purpose of this study is to explore the value of CD4+T lymphocyte subsets in cell immunity in the patients with sepsis.There are immunoparalysis in septic patients,the important player is the change of CD4+T lymphocyte,this immunoparalysis state contribute to the illness progress and outcome. Comprehend the change regularity of septic patients' cell immunity can guide fiter and correcter treatment.
|Observational model||case control|
Male or female participants at least 18 years old.
- Male and female aged 18 years old and over;
- Fulfilled at least two criteria of systemic inflammatory response syndrome (a) core temperature higher than 38 °C or lower than 36 °C (b)respiratory rate above 20/min, or PCO2 below 32 mmHg (c) pulse rate above 90/min, and (d) white blood cell count greater than 12,000/μl or lower than < 4,000/μl or less than 10% of bands.
- Clinically suspected infection;
- were under 18 years of age;
- were refused by the patients or his/her familiality;
- were suffering from acquired immunodeficiency syndrome,virlhepatitis,autoimmune diseases and hematology;
- use medicine which can affect immune system,such as Glucocorticoid and Immunosuppressant
- died within 24h after being taken into the ICU, or refused to get involved in the study, or gave up treatment during the period of observation
|Official title||The Role of CD4+T Lymphocyte Subsets in Cell Immunity in Patients With Sepsis|
Call for more information