A Phase 1 Study of Duvelisib in Patients With Advanced Hematologic Malignancies
This trial has been terminated.
|Start date||October 2011|
|End date||December 2016|
|Trial size||210 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT01476657, IPI-145-02|
The purpose of this study is to determine the safety, maximum tolerated dose and pharmacokinetics of IPI-145 in patients with advanced hematologic malignancies.
|United States||No locations recruiting|
|Other countries||No locations recruiting|
|Intervention model||single group assignment|
Safety and Tolerability
time frame: At least 28 days (1 Cycle)
All participants at least 18 years old.
- ≥ 18 years of age;
- Progressed during, refractory to, intolerant of, or ineligible for established therapy, or has a disease with no established therapy with the exception of expansion cohort of treatment naïve CLL patients;
- An Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) score of 0 to 2.
- Any previous treatment with a PI3K inhibitor (Escalation Phase only) or within 4 weeks of the start of IPI-145 administration (Expansion Phase);
- Patients with overt leptomeningeal leukemia or CNS lymphoma;
- Inadequate hepatic function defined by aspartate aminotransferase (AST) and/or alanine aminotransferase (ALT) > 2.5 x upper limit of normal (ULN); direct bilirubin >1.5 x ULN;
- Inadequate renal function defined by serum creatinine > 1.5 x ULN
|Official title||A Phase 1 Study of Duvelisib in Patients With Advanced Hematologic Malignancies|
Call for more information