Study of STA-9090, Administered Twice-Weekly in Patients With Solid Tumors
This trial is active, not recruiting.
|Treatment||sta 9090 (ganetespib)|
|Sponsor||Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp.|
|Start date||October 2007|
|End date||April 2014|
|Trial size||45 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT00688116, 9090-01|
An open-label dose escalation study of patients with solid tumors treated with STA-9090 (ganetespib)
|United States||No locations recruiting|
|Other countries||No locations recruiting|
hide locations and contact info
|Los Angeles, CA||UCLA||no longer recruiting|
|Boston, MA||Dana Farber Cancer Institute||no longer recruiting|
|Boston, MA||Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center||no longer recruiting|
|Boston, MA||Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) - Cancer Center||no longer recruiting|
|Detroit, MI||Wayne State University/Karmanos Cancer Institute||no longer recruiting|
|Endpoint classification||safety/efficacy study|
|Intervention model||single group assignment|
The safety and tolerability of STA-9090 (ganetespib) in cancer patients via assessment of dose limiting toxicities and evaluation of Adverse Events in relation to Study Drug.
time frame: Cycle 1
Male or female participants at least 25 years old.
- Patients must be documented to be refractory or not candidates for current approved therapies. - Must have anECOG status 0-2. - Peripheral neuropathy ?2.
- Must have acceptable organ and marrow function per protocol parameters.
- No clinically significant ventricular arrythmias or ischemia.
- Must not be pregnant or breastfeeding. -No chemotherapy or radiation within 3 weeks..
- No previous radiation to >25% of total bone marrow.
- No previous high dose chemotherapy with autologous or allogeniec hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- No primary brain tumors or active brain metastases.
- No use of any investigational agents within 4 weeks.
- No treatment with chronic immunosuppressants.
- No uncontrolled, intercurrent illness.
|Official title||A Phase 1 Study of the HSP90 Inhibitor, STA-9090, Administered Twice-Weekly in Patients With Solid Tumors|
|Description||This is an open-label Phase 1 dose-escalation study in patients with solid tumors treated with STA-9090 (ganetespib) to evaluate for safety, tolerance and efficacy.|
Call for more information