Treatment of Sub-capital Fractures of Hip Joint by Using TriboFit™ Acetabular Buffer
This trial is active, not recruiting.
|Start date||April 2008|
|Trial size||11 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT00663468, TLV-0021-08|
The purpose of this study is to determine the performance and efficacy during 6 and 12 month post operation.
1. determine changes in patient pain level
2. determine changes in patient functionality
3. determine changes in patient life quality
Male or female participants at least 60 years old.
- Female or male that is not younger than 60 years old.
- Patient suffers from hip fracture that will need hip arthroplasty.
- Patient that weight less than 150Kg
- Patient femur head diameter between 40mm - 50mm
- Mentally normal
- Patient that could walk before suffering from hip fracture
- Patient that willing to cooperate with the doctor
- Patient that signed on the acceptance form
- Patient that does not willing to cooperate with the doctor
- Patient that is legally rejected
- Patient that suffer from cancer
- Patient that had passed amputation in is limbs
- Patient that is paralysis
- Patient that passed CVA or TIA
- Patient that still recovering from hard wounds or surgery
- Patient that suffer from infection in the hip joint
Call for more information