Tolerability and Safety of 30, 45, and 60 mg of Sublingual Lobeline. - 1
This trial is unknown status.
|Sponsor||National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)|
|Start date||February 2006|
|Trial size||12 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT00519259, NIDA-CPU-0009-1|
The purpose of this study is to assess safety and pharmacokinetics of sublingual lobeline in healthy normal volunteers.
|Endpoint classification||safety study|
|Intervention model||single group assignment|
Psychological effects of lobeline
Male or female participants from 18 years up to 45 years old.
- Must be able to provide written informed consent
- Must have a body mass index between 18 and 30
- Have no medical contraindications as determined by medical history, physical exam, ECG, hematology and blood chemistry profile, and urinalysis
- Must have a negative drug test at screening and admission
- If female of child bearing potential, must agree to use birth control
- Please contact the site for more information
|Official title||Tolerability, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Repeated Sublingual Doses of Lobeline|
|Principal investigator||Reese Jones, M.D.|
Call for more information