Study To Assess Long Term Safety Of Pazopanib
This trial is active, not recruiting.
|Condition||carcinoma, renal cell|
|Targets||VEGF, KIT, PDGF|
|Start date||June 2006|
|End date||February 2013|
|Trial size||195 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT00387205, VEG105430|
This study is a rollover study to evaluate the long term safety of pazopanib and to continue to provide pazopanib to patients who participated in a GSK sponsored pazopanib study until pazopanib is available commercially.
|United States||No locations recruiting|
|Other countries||No locations recruiting|
|Duarte, CA||City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center||completed|
|Santa Monica, CA||Novartis Investigative Site||no longer recruiting|
|Aurora, CO||University of Colorado Cancer Center - Anschutz Cancer Pavilion||completed|
|Indianapolis, IN||Indiana University / Melvin and Bren Simon Cancer Center||completed|
|Detroit, MI||Wayne State University / Karmanos Cancer Institute||terminated|
|Minneapolis, MN||Novartis Investigative Site||no longer recruiting|
|Lebanon, NH||Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center||completed|
|New Brunswick, NJ||Novartis Investigative Site||no longer recruiting|
|New Brunswick, NJ||Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey||completed|
|Buffalo, NY||Novartis Investigative Site||no longer recruiting|
|Durham, NC||Novartis Investigative Site||no longer recruiting|
|Durham, NC||Duke University Medical Center||no longer recruiting|
|Cleveland, OH||Seidman Cancer Center at University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Case Comprehensive Cancer Center||completed|
|Greenville, SC||Novartis Investigative Site||no longer recruiting|
|Nashville, TN||Novartis Investigative Site||no longer recruiting|
|Houston, TX||M D Anderson Cancer Center||completed|
|Tacoma, WA||Novartis Investigative Site||no longer recruiting|
|Lyon Cedex 08, France||Novartis Investigative Site||no longer recruiting|
|Singapore, Singapore||Novartis Investigative Site||no longer recruiting|
|Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom||Novartis Investigative Site||no longer recruiting|
|Sutton, United Kingdom||Novartis Investigative Site||no longer recruiting|
|Endpoint classification||safety study|
Pazopanib monotherapy or in combination with lapatinib or other approved anti-cancer medications
To evaluate the long-term safety of repeat daily doses of pazopanib in cancer subjects with solid tumors
time frame: Subjects will stay on the study as long as they are benefiting from treatment, have not met one of the stopping criteria, or experienced a toxicity up to 72 months.
Male or female participants at least 18 years old.
- Participated or completed a GSK sponsored pazopanib study and remains eligible for continued treatment with pazopanib and lapatinib (if on combination therapy).
- Able to understand and provide written informed consent
- Women and men agree to use protocol specific birth control measures
- The subject has a treatment related serious adverse event that remains unresolved or unstable or had pazopanib permanently stopped in a previous study because of intolerate or because it was unsuccessful in treating your cancer
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Your doctor does not think you would be a good candidate for the study
- Poorly controlled high blood pressure
- Subject is unwilling or unable to follow the procedures outlined in the protocol.
|Official title||An Open-Label, Phase Ib Study to Assess the Long Term Safety Profile of Pazopanib in Cancer Patients|
Call for more information