Funen Anorexia Nervosa Study - Retrospective Cohort Study and 10 Year Follow-up Study
This trial is active, not recruiting.
|Conditions||anorexia nervosa, eating disorder|
|Sponsor||Odense University Hospital|
|Start date||February 2006|
|Trial identifier||NCT00267228, 018|
The aim of the study are:
1. Retrospectively to study the clinical characteristics and features (somatic, psychological and social variables) of patients treated in Center for Eating Disorders, Odense University Hospital 1994-2004.
2. To study the predictive power of the psychosocial and morphometric data with regard to drop outs, relapse and outcome.
3. To investigate eating habits, social functions and quality of life in weight recovered and chronicly ill patients with eating disorder.
|Observational model||defined population|
Male or female participants of any age.
- Patients treated in Center for Eating Disorders, Odense University Hospital 1994 – 2004.
- Patients, who according to the primary clinical evaluation was found not to suffer from eating disorder.
- Patients who at admission did not live in the Funen County.
|Principal investigator||René K. Stovring, MD, PhD|
Call for more information