Randomised Controlled Trial PFC Versus CKS Total Knee Prostheses
This trial is active, not recruiting.
|Start date||November 2002|
|End date||November 2012|
|Trial size||90 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT00228137, FBW STRATEC 96856, HJM25577|
The purpose of this study is to compare the functional outcome of two different total knee prostheses in a prospective randomised study.
|Observational model||defined population|
Male or female participants of any age.
- patient suffering from juvenile rheumatic disease
- patient suffering hemophilia
- patient on the waiting list for posterior stabilized TKA or hinge joint.
- patient who suffers from a lesion of the ligaments due to surgery
- patient who is legally not capable to make decisions
- patient who suffer from cancer
|Official title||A Prospective Randomized Double-Blind Study to Assess the Functional Differences Between the PFC and CKS Knee Prostheses|
Call for more information