To Assess the Safety and Tolerability of 7.5, 15 and 30 mg of Sublingual Lobeline. - 1
This trial is unknown status.
|Sponsor||National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)|
|Start date||September 2004|
|End date||April 2005|
|Trial size||8 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT00100074, NIDA-CPU-0007-1|
To assess the safety and tolerability of 7.5, 15 and 30 mg of sublingual lobeline.
Male or female participants from 18 years up to 45 years old.
- Healthy individuals with a body mass index between 18 and 30.
- Willing and able to give written consent.
- Must have a negative drug test
- Females must have a negative pregnancy test prior to study drug administration
- Must have no medical contraindications as determined by routine testing
- Please contact the site for more information
|Official title||Safety and Tolerability Study of Sublingual Lobeline|
|Principal investigator||Reese Jones, M.D.|
|Description||The primary objective of this study is to characterize the pharmacokinetics of three ascending doses of lobeline in normal volunteers.|
Call for more information