GBR 12909 Study in Cocaine Experienced African American Volunteers - 1
This trial is unknown status.
|Sponsor||National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)|
|Start date||April 2004|
|End date||May 2005|
|Trial size||10 participants|
|Trial identifier||NCT00089687, NIDA-CPU-0005-1|
The purpose of this study is to assess GBR 12909 in cocaine experienced African American Volunteers.
Male or female participants from 18 years up to 45 years old.
- Must be within 20% of ideal body weight and must weigh at least 45 kg.
- Must understand the study procedures and provide written informed consent.
- Must meet DSM-4 criteria for abuse or dependence on cocaine.
- Must be non-treatment seeking at the time of the study.
- Please contact the study site for more information.
|Official title||GBR 12909 Study in Cocaine Experienced African American Volunteers|
|Principal investigator||Louis Cantilena, M.D.|
|Description||Double-blind, placebo-controlled, safety and pharmacology study with 75 mg dosage of GBR 12909 in cocaine experienced African American Volunteers. Particular interest is being given to the hematological safety data.|
Call for more information